Everything you need to know about our payment options.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients’ needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a cat, unexpected expense strikes as well. Animal Hospital of South Bay understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the Care Credit Program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we’ll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free Options For 3, 6 and 12 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.
Did You Know?
Pet insurance can help your pet through difficult times. We recommend having your puppy and kitten insured.